At your fingertips are millions of titles to browse at your convenience! Anything that you purchase at our online store may be picked up at our King Street location, or shipped directly to you. With the click of a button, you can also instantly tell what's on our shelves and what's on order, as well as browse for titles that we would be more than happy to special order in for you!
How to create a login account to begin ordering books from our website:
1)In the top right hand corner there is a Login box
, click on I'm New
2)Enter your email address
into the box provided. And hit Go
3)Then hit the button that says, Send me the verification email now
4)Open a new tab or new internet window, and check your email. You're looking for a confirmation email from email@example.com
. Check your Spam folder if you don't find it.
5)The confirmation email, once you’ve opened it, will provide an activation link. Click on it.
6)A new Bookmanager/Words Worth Books window will pop up and ask you to choose a password for the account
. Please also fill in the information boxes with red stars beside them. Enter your full address at this time only if you require shipping.
7)Click Submit Info
8)You now have your own account with us and can begin to order books!
To Order Books, once you’ve created an account:
1) Enter a title, author, keyword, ISBN in the search box on the left hand side under the large Words Worth Books banner.
2) Click on the title you're interested in. It will say if the title is in stock or if we have to order it, right under the book cover image.
3) Regardless of the status, enter the quantity and click Add to Cart.
4) After you've found all the titles you'd like at this time and added them to your cart, click the Items in Cart button
at the top right hand corner beside the cart icon.
5) This will give you a full account of what you have in your cart. You can add or remove or anything on this screen.
6) Then hit Go To Checkout when you're ready. (At this time you can email this list to yourself or print out a copy. See those options just below your cart item list, bottom left).
7) Now you have a few options. Click in the circle if you'd like to pick the titles up or have them shipped. Enter a PO # if it's relevant. And any special instructions or notes you'd like to pass on (such as “attention: staff person’s name", if you need your order to be processed with someone in particular)
8) At this time we CAN NOT accept online payments. All payments have to be made with one of our staff either via phone, email, fax or in person when your book arrives.
9) Hit Next
10)Confirm on the screen all pertinent info like your email, phone number, etc. (Click Back if you need to. You can always go to My Account - top right hand corner - to change any shipping or contact info for your account)
11) Hit Submit Order Now when you're ready.
12) Your order has been submitted.You can also print your order here.
13) Before the order is complete you will receive an email from Words Worth Books confirming that we have processed your request. We will either put your book aside to pick up if it's in stock, or put it on order if necessary. But please wait for this confirmation email.
(Please Note: Certain publishers and book sources are non-returnable and may require a deposit. If this is the case with your order, we will contact you with more information.)